- Personalised Bespoke Cufflinks
- Monogrammed Cufflinks
- Cufflinks for Men
- Ladies' Cufflinks
- Cufflink Boxes
- Wedding Cufflinks
- Cufflink Shirts
- Spinki + motyl
- Design Cufflinks
- Cufflinks Tie and Pocket Square Set
- Cufflinks and Tie Clip Set
- Knot Cufflinks
- Novelty Cufflinks
- Luxury Cufflinks
- Gold Cufflinks
- Steel Cufflinks
- Surgical Steel Cufflinks
- Men's Cufflinks
- Swarowski Crystal Cufflinks
- Field of Activity/Cufflinks to Order
- Cufflinks SALE
Shipping and Charges
Price and its payment
1. Prices specified on the website are effective for the Buyer at the moment of placing an order.
2. An invoice issued upon an order (purchase agreement) between the Seller and the Buyer also serves as a tax document and a bill of delivery. The invoice is either part of the delivered articles or it can be sent by email upon agreement. In principle, the Buyer can accept the articles once it has paid for them. Details on price terms of the transport and postage charges are stated below. Should the Buyer pay in advance and the Seller be unable to supply the articles, it shall return the paid amount to the Buyer in an agreed manner without any delay. The period depends on the method of reimbursement.
3. Details about price terms for transport and postage are shown below. The Buyer shall pay the purchase price to the Seller as well as the costs associated with packing and delivering the articles. Unless otherwise stated, the purchase price shall be further understood as also containing the costs associated with delivery of articles.
4. In the event of a payment in cash or a payment in cash on delivery, the purchase price shall be payable upon acceptance of the articles.
5. For cashless payments, the Buyer shall cover the purchase price for articles while stating the variable symbol of the payment. The obligation of the Buyer to pay the purchase price by cashless payment is met at the moment the relevant amount is credited to the Seller's Account.
6. If the Buyer pays the price in advance and the Seller is not able to deliver the articles, the Seller shall promptly return the amount paid to the Buyer in the agreed way. The period will depend on the method of returning the payment.
7. Retention of title: The title to the delivered articles shall pass to the Buyer on the day the total price of the delivered articles, including appurtenances, such as the bank fee for any currency exchange, transport fee, packaging, etc., has been paid. The bank fees for any currency exchange shall be covered by the Buyer. The Buyer shall pay the price in the currency specified in the issued invoice.
The delivery term begins on the day the purchase agreement was duly entered into, i.e. once the Seller has sent a confirming e-mail for the articles for which the Buyer shall pay upon acceptance, i.e. cash on delivery. If the Buyer has selected a different option of payment rather than paying for the articles upon delivery, i.e. by payment transfer from its account to the Seller's account or by using a payment card, the delivery period starts from the moment the specific amount has been credited to the Seller´s account. Should it be impossible to deliver the ordered articles by the specific deadline, the Seller shall inform the Buyer of this and it shall state the replacement date of delivery.
The delivery shall be carried out within 30 calendar days of the date the order was accepted.
1. The delivery method of the articles shall be specified by the Seller, unless otherwise stated in the Purchase Agreement. Should the delivery method be agreed upon a requirement of the Buyer, the risk and any additional costs connected with such method shall be borne by the Buyer.
2. If under the Purchase Agreement the Seller is obliged to deliver articles to the address specified by the Buyer in the order, the Buyer is obliged to accept the articles upon delivery. If the Buyer fails to accept the articles upon delivery, the Seller shall be entitled to request a fee for storage in the amount of CZK 50.- (in words: fifty Czech crowns), and it is also entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement.
3. If the articles have to be delivered repeatedly due to reasons on the Buyer's side, or using a method different to that specified in the order, the Buyer shall be obliged to pay the costs associated with repeated delivery of the articles, or the costs connected with the different method of delivery.
4. The Buyer shall duly accept the articles from the carrier, check the packaging integrity and inform the carrier itself without any delay should it establish any defects. Should the Buyer establish any damage of the original packaging of the articles or other damage to the packaging evidencing an illegal infringement of the consignment, it is recommended that the Buyer not accept the consignment in its own interest. If the Buyer accepts such a consignment, it shall fill in a damage form with the specific forwarding agent, signed by both parties. The Buyer shall claim the compensation from the forwarding agent. By signing the bill of delivery, the Buyer confirms that the consignment has met all the terms and appurtenances stated above. Later complaints about damaged consignment packaging will not be taken into account. The Seller bears no responsibility for any damage incurred by the forwarding agent or a third party.